Filed Under Landlord/Tenant Disputes · Tagged:  

The Law Office of Ronald J. Salvato can assist you as a landlord in the eviction of tenants.  In many cases when a tenant fails to pay rent and is in arrears of as little as one month, an eviction proceeding may be filed in Town or Village Court.  A Notice of Eviction, and Petition for Eviction can be prepared by Mr. Salvato and his staff to evict the non paying tenant.  In most cases the cost of the eviction proceeding is less than one months rent.